Unlock the Future of Banking with ITMs
Learn how next-generation self-service technology is transforming the branch dynamic and client service experience.
The Power of ITMs
Since first hitting the market more than 10 years ago, Interactive Teller Machines (ITMs) have grown in popularity among financial institutions nationwide. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Efficiency Unleashed: An estimated 80-90% of transactions done by a teller at a branch can be handled by ITMs. With core integration, 1 video teller can support 15-25 terminals.
- Client Convenience & Satisfaction: Core integrated ITMs can extend full-service capabilities of your branch up to 23 hours a day. Studies have shown that 84% of ITMs users are very satisfied with their experience. Even 72% of people 55+ are comfortable using ITMs.
- Cost Reduction & Market Expansion: It's estimated that most in-branch teller transactions cost FI's an average of $4.50 per transaction. The same transaction on a self-service device costs between $.50 and $.70. Additionally, ITM technology enables FI's to detach their self-service channel from the physical branch, enabling them to efficiently scale their market presence—and provide greater choice and convenience for their clients.
- Certified Core Integration vs Customized PS Work: Through a certified core integration, core changes can be automatically updated and patched. Other ITM solutions may require lengthy PS "custom work" engagements which could cause downtime and additional fees.
Five Star Success
Five Star Credit Union serves 28 counties through its 17 branches located across lower Alabama and southern Georgia. Check out the Five Star Success Story to see the full results. Additionally, you can hear Five Star COO Tyler Beck share the most important lessons from their ITM journey to date.
- 40 core integrated ITMs implemented to date
- 65,000 transactions per month; 70% of all branch transactions performed by ITMs
- ITM transaction costs are 3x less than via traditional tellers
- The entire ITM fleet supported by 2 staff members
- The shift to more self-service technology helped branch staff close over $25 million in loans in 2022
ALL IN ON EXPANDED ACCESS
All-In Credit Union has 31 locations throughout Alabama, Mississippi, and Florida. Their ITM journey has resulted in increased member satisfaction by expanding access to non-checking accounts after hours and increasing self-service transaction types.
- 45+ core integrated ITMs implemented to date
- 125,000+ transactions per month with approx. 5,000 needing assistance
- Successful transformation of traditional drive throughs to ITM drive throughs
- With ITM virtual tellers, they've expanded service hours by 90 minutes outside of regular branch hours
- Providing self-service access for loan payments and withdrawal capabilities for savings accounts after hours
Expand Your ITM Knowledge
5 Most Frequently Asked Questions About ITM Implementation
1. How much does an ITM cost?
2. What are the up-front costs for implementing ITMs?
3. How many video tellers do we need to support our fleet of ITMs?
4. Do I have to build out video teller infrastructure?
5. What transactions can ITMs do that ATMs cannot?
6. How long does it take to implement ITMs?
DOWNLOAD OUR ITM BUYING GUIDE
No matter where you are in the ITM buying journey, this resource will provide you with valuable insights into this next-generation self-service technology.
From strategy development to solution implementation, our ITM Buying Guide can help you make more informed and confident decisions every step of the way.
Get to Know QDS
TECHNOLOGY YOU NEED FROM PEOPLE YOU TRUST
QDS offers solutions to help you operate more efficiently, reduce operational expenses, make existing staff more productive, and ultimately deliver the best possible experience for your clients and members.
We started our company in 1983, anchored in our faith and built on the foundational principles of honesty, integrity, accountability, and a servant attitude. 40 years later, we've grown to 100+ employees serving 350+ customers across 12+ states—all the while remaining committed to our faith-based values. While we're excited for the growth we've seen over the past four decades, we're proudest of the fact that we help bring light to a darkened marketplace by genuinely caring for our customers and the communities they serve.
Our team of experts is ready to hear your story, learn about your challenges and goals, and help you develop a strategy for long-term success. To begin a conversation, simply complete the form below.
Partnering with QDS was the obvious choice because of their knowledge, vision, and passion for our industry and the new ITM technology.
QDS really listened to us, and then ultimately helped us with our strategy as far as rollout and being able to make the right decisions for the implementation.
We have made signiﬁcant competitive gains in our markets by simultaneously improving operational efﬁciency and the member experience.
Ready to Take Your Next Step Toward Branch Transformation?
Connect with the QDS today!